At National Home Improvements, we have the experience and the expertise to provide upscale home renovation and remodeling services for Monmouth County, NJ residents:
- Roofing & Gutter Repair & Replacement
- Siding Installation & Replacement
- Windows Replacement
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
Before & After Photos of Monmouth County Exterior Renovation Projects
How to Hire the Best Remodeling Contractor in Monmouth County NJ
Researching and ultimately hiring the best home improvement contractor in your local area can potentially be a time-consuming and daunting task. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in Southern Monmouth, Northern Monmouth, or Eastern Monmouth closer to what would be considered the Jersey Shore, it is extremely important that you do your research to find the interior or exterior renovation company best suited for you and your home.
Of course one of the most efficient places to begin your research is to browse the web for some good home improvement pro websites that contain plenty of reviews and testimonials. You also want to see evidence that the company you’re looking to hire has completed projects similar to what you are looking to have done.
Once you have found a few remodelers or renovation companies that seem to be a good fit, here are some next steps to take. Please realize that this will take you a little more time than just hiring the first construction company you come across, but it’s time well spent and will pay dividends for the next several weeks or months.
- Call several contractors to ask preliminary questions
- Set up a time for them to visit your home
- Make sure they do a thorough walk through and take notes
- Ask them about their availability
- Ask them about their processes
- Ask to see a sample contract and warranty info
- Ask how their typical payment schedule goes so you can budget accordingly
- Ask them for rough estimate pricing and costs
- Ask them about their business structure, partner companies, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and suppliers
Make sure you’re taking notes on all of this. And if someone else, such as a spouse, can be present with you while you’re meeting with the contractor, even better, as the two of you may pick up on different things.
When You’re Ready to Hire a Remodeler
Once you have done your homework and narrowed down your search to one to three companies, here are some things you want to gather:
- Proof of NJ home improvement contractor license
- Proof of insurance
- A list of references that you may contact
- A written contract
- A written payment schedule
- A written project schedule, even if it’s just estimates
Make sure you document everything so you can reference it easily. This will make the entire home renovation process run as smoothly as possible, both for you and the Monmouth home improvement company you are hiring.
Experience Our Services
If you are ready to begin your next home improvement project anywhere in Monmouth County, or if you just have a few initial questions about our company, feel free to contact us either by phone or contact form and we will be happy to set up a call or meeting with you.
For interior remodeling, we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Central Jersey and Northern Jersey:
- Kitchen bump-outs and additions
- Kitchen islands and peninsulas
- Kitchen upgrades and updates
- Eat-in kitchens
- Outdoor kitchens and entertaining areas
- Custom tile backsplash and floor tiles
- Custom cabinets
- Custom counter tops, including marble and granite
- Chef’s kitchens
Our New Jersey Bathroom Remodeling Services Include:
- Powder rooms and hall bathrooms
- Master suites
- Jack-and-Jill bathrooms
- Master bathrooms
- Spa bathrooms
- Outdoor bathrooms
- Basement bathrooms
Exterior Remodeling Services from National
Many of our home improvement projects include exterior renovations because those are the types of projects that add value and life to homes. They’re often projects that are neglected for so long that by the time we do a proper inspection, we can honestly identify areas that are in immediate need of attention. Your home is likely one of your greatest assets, so you want to protect it and ensure that it lasts as long as possible and retains its value for potential sale.
Here are the Exterior Remodeling Services in Monmouth County
- Roof repair, replacement, and installation
- Cedar roofs, asphalt roofs, clay roofs, slate roofs
- Siding installation, including cedar shake, cedar impressions, and vinyl
- Window installation and replacement
- Door replacement
- Porticos and Pergolas
Monmouth County Home Pros – Local Areas We Serve
While our office is in Kenilworth, the owners of National live in Monmouth County and enjoy serving their neighbors in the following towns: Aberdeen, Allenhurst, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon-by-the-Sea, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Brielle, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Freehold, Hazlet, Highlands, Holmdel, Howell, Interlaken, Keansburg, Keyport, Lake Como, Little Silver, Loch Arbour, Long Branch, Elberon, Manasquan, Marlboro, Matawan, Middletown, Leonardo, Lincroft, Monmouth Beach, Neptune City, Neptune Township, Ocean Grove, Shark River Hills, Ocean Township, Oakhurst, Wanamassa, Wayside, Oceanport, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Bright, Sea Girt, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Tinton Falls, Union Beach, Wall Township, and West Long Branch.